Tuesday, June 14, 2011

We're in India!!!!

"Where You go, I'll go. Where you go, I'll go. Where You stay, I'll stay. I will follow You."

We made it. By the strength, glory and power of God, we survived 40+ hours of travel time, airplane and airport transfers, lost luggage and everything else in between. God is great and truly worthy of our praise.

When we were getting ready to leave New York bound for Brussels, Shirley was informed that her luggage was missing. The stewardess said it may reach Chennai at sone point. Shirley and I prayed over the situation and we were given peace that this event would somehow glorify God. Well, when we finally landed in Chennai, her luggage arrived with us. Amen. Our next hurdle was facing a 14 hour layover in Chennai. We napped for a little but mostly was just people watched. We had. Great conversation with a nice young man named Shunhad from Northern India. He taught us some more about their customs and traditions.

it struck us all at different tines that we are in India. For kirk if was when Ge landed in Mombai, fir Shirley it was at Chennai, And for me it was standing on the flat roofs And hearing the chants And sobga to the Hindu Gods. It breaks my heart but it also reminds me about why we are here. God has calles us And we hace gobernar.

We ask for prayers for continuous good health. And that we can have a lasting impact on a life here in India. Thank you again to all of our support.

blessings
Crossroads Mission Team
Matthew 28:19-20
"serving and going"

No comments:

Post a Comment